Yukon river explorer
A beginner or family friendly wilderness journey
Looking for an unforgettable adventure in remote wilderness? This four day slice of one of Canada’s best known canoe journeys will leave you with lifelong memories.
- Knowledgeable, experienced local guides
- Modern, well prepared boats and equipment
- Stunning wilderness scenery
- Visit historic gold rush sites along the river
- Suitable for novices
- Enjoy a relaxed pace and return refreshed!
Note that this is a group trip; there may well be other paddlers in the group. Let these new people add to the fun, or if you prefer to be a smaller group of only your family and guide contact us about private guiding options.
Your vacation package is fully customisable to suit your preferred length of stay. It’s easy to combine this package with other of our vacations; get in touch and we’ll help you build your ideal getaway.
- day one: You will be picked up from your Whitehorse Hotel, shuttle to Lake Laberge, and motorboat down the lake to your first put in. Enjoy a few hours easy paddling down the river to your first campsite in the wilderness.
- days two and three: Unforgettable adventure awaits as you paddle at a relaxed pace down the river through historic sites and camp in this stunning place.
- day four: An easy morning’s paddle brings you to Little Salmon village where you will have lunch and then meet the shuttle for your trip back to Whitehorse.
Request A Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm