Teslin and yukon river journey
Experience one of Canada’s great adventures
Let the river dictate the pace of your life on this classic Canadian journey down the Teslin and Yukon Rivers.
- Knowledgeable, experienced local guides
- Modern, well prepared boats and equipment
- Experience deep wilderness and true solitude
- Stunning wilderness scenery
- Great chances to spot wildlife
- Suitable for novices
Note that this is a group trip; there may well be other paddlers in the group. Let these new people add to the fun, or if you prefer to be a smaller group of only your family and guide contact us about private guiding options.
Your vacation package is fully customisable to suit your preferred length of stay. It’s easy to combine this package with other of our vacations; get in touch and we’ll help you build your ideal getaway.
- Day 1. Arrive in Whitehorse. Shuttles available from the airport. Meet guide and group.
- Day 2. Shuttle to your put in at Johnson’s Crossing. You’ll load your boats and paddle for a few hours (fishing while you go!) and then make your first wilderness camp.
- Days 3- 8: Forget everything except the river as you paddle, drift, fish and explore. You’ll have the chance to pull out and visit historic sites along the way, including abandoned village sites and gold rush related locations.
- Day 9. A morning paddle brings you to Carmacks village, where you will have lunch and then meet your shuttle bus for the ride back to Whitehorse, where you’ll check into your hotel for your last night.
- Day 10. Depart Whitehorse (or stay longer if you wish!)
Request A Quote
Momentum Journeys Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm