snowshoe fondue explorer
An easy way into the winter environment
Looking for a fun, easy, safe way to see British Columbia’s backcountry wilderness in winter?
Snowshoes are immediately usable by most moderately fit individuals, and our guided snowshoe hike means you’re freed from considerations about where to go and are able to relax, look around you and appreciate the magic and beauty of the deep forest in it’s winter cloak.
- Accommodation in Squamish or Vancouver
- Relaxed schedule on hiking day
- Friendly, experienced local guide
- Stunning forest scenery
- Schedule allows for downtime in Whistler
It’s possible to base your stay in Vancouver, Squamish, or Whistler. Let us know your preference.
- Day one: evening check in to your hotel
- Day two: meet your guide and enjoy your snowshoe hike and fondue
- Day three: breakfast, check out of your hotel, explore Vancouver or head for home.