quebec city history break
Two days of history and culture
Ready for a fun, fascinating step back in time, into the past of Quebec? Learn about the history that shaped the city as it is today; you’ll never see it the same way again!
- Fun knowledgeable local guides
- Convenient accommodation in the downtown
- Visit multiple sites of historical significance
- Explore North America’s only walled city
- See a palace, cathedral and Chateau
- Explore the Chateau with your guide
- Plenty of downtime to relax and explore the city on your own
Your vacation package is fully customisable to suit your preferred length of stay. It’s easy to combine this package with other of our vacations; get in touch and we’ll help you build your ideal getaway.
- Day one: evening check in to your accommodations
- Day two: Chateau Frontenac tour
- Day Three: Walking tour of Old City
- Day four: check out of hotel
- Please note: Let us know at time of booking if you wish to join the French or English tour. Also note exact tour times vary with season. You will be given your meeting time on completion of booking.
- 3 nights accommodation in Quebec City
- 2 hour walking tour of old city
- 1 hour tour of Chateau Frontenac
- Option to include flights and transfers if needed
Request A Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm