Nootka Sound west coast fishing package
World famous fishing in a luxurious wildernesss setting
Day to day timings may vary depending on tide, weather etc, however each day will inlcude a leisurely breakfast, before meeting your guide and boarding your boat to head out to the chosen fishing spot for the day.
After fishing you’ll return to the lodge for dinner and social time before relaxing in the peace and privacy of your room.
Arrival and departure days make use of the float plane to Campbell River, meaning transfers are quick and easy.
- Car pick up from Comox Airport & Campbell River
- Float plane shuttle service to/from the lodge from Campbell River
- Fully guided fishing including personal guide and covered cruiser boats (with bathrooms).
- Hotel style accommodations, each room has a private bath
- Fishing licenses, fishing gear (rain gear, if necessary)
- Gourmet meals prepared by a personal chef.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks provided.
- Visitor fee for Friendly Cove.
- Option to include flights to Vancouver Island
Pricing varies throughout the season and depending on number of people on your booking.
Please complete the form below to receive a quote.