nootka sound west coast adventure package
Four days of luxurious adventure in a true wilderness setting
Want to dive deep into stunning coastal wilderness, but stay in luxury? Discover Nootka sounds from a floating lodge, by air, by sea, and under your own power, returning each night to sumptuous food and laid back luxury.
- See the island from a float plane
- Stay in luxurious floating accommodation
- Choose to add a helicopter tour to your trip
- Amazing west coast cuisine cooked by a skilled chef
- Experienced local guides
- Rugged scenery, total comfort!!
- Car pick up from Comox Airport & Campbell River
- Float plane shuttle service to/from the lodge from Campbell River
- Fully guided adventures including peronal guide and covered cruiser boats (with bathrooms).
- Hotel style accommodations, each room has a private bath
- Kayak, SUP boards.
- Gourmet meals prepared by a personal chef.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks.
- Visitor fee for Friendly Cove
Request A Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm