newfoundland wildlife encounters
Meet your east coast neighbours
Want to see Canada’s famous wildlife and enjoy a relaxing, luxurious vacation? This all inclusive package gives you a great opportunity to meet the wild neighbours!
- Stay in luxurious, family run lodge accommodation
- Knowledgeable local guides
- Take a boat ride to see whales and icebergs
- By boat, visit sea cliffs teeming with bird life
- Visit a superb local fossil bed
- Visit Anse aux Meadows: possibly the first European settlement site in North America
- Day one: evening check in to your lodge, dinner, meet your fellow travellers and lodge staff.
- Day two: Take a boat ride to an ecological reserve, see whales and icebergs, then paddle your canoe up a tranquil river watching moose and loon.
- Day Three: Travel to a local outport and head to the Grey Island with a local fishing boat captain. You’ll see whales, seabird colonies and much more.
- Day Four: Hike to a fossil bed and thenwatch bear, fox and birds come in for a tasty treat!
- Day Five: Visit Anse aux Meadows, see a recontructed viking boat and see more whales and giant icebergs.
- Day Six: After a relaxing morning at the lodge pack up and head for home.
- 5 nights accommodation in a beautiful, remote lodge
- Shuttle to and from lodge from either Deer Lake or St Anthony airports
- All meals including packed lunches
- All transport to and from wildlife viewing locations and Anse aux Meadows
- All boat rides, canoes etc
- All guiding
- Option to include flights
Request A Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm