Kicking Horse ski and stay
Vahalla? Could be………
Superlatives abound here: steep, deep, light…… you hear those words everywhere but perhaps even more commonly at Kicking Horse.
For the stronger skier there’s no question that Kicking Horse offers endless challenge and entertainment, but there’s plenty here for the more cautious skier too, and even some great spaces for kids and beginners to make their first turns.
Beyond the skiing the scenery is second to none. With sweeping views out across the valley and around every turn you’ll find yourselves taking a quick stop just to stand and stare.
The resort itself offers most of what you’ll need for your stay, but why not take the chance to make the quick 15 minute drive down the hill to explore the friendly town of Golden, nestled at the foot of the ski road.
If you’re in the mood for a quiet (or not so quiet) night in, your suite is equipped with a complete kitchen in which to prepare your own meals.
- Day one: evening check in to your accommodations
- Day two: Get up….. go skiing
- Day Three: Get up….. go skiing
- Day four: Get up….. go skiing
- Day five: Get up….. go skiing
- Day six: Get up….. go skiing
- Day seven: Get up….. go skiing
- Day eight: check out of your apartment and head home
- 7 nights accommodation in Kicking Horse resort
- 6 day liftpass
- All meals
- All transport
$1995 plus tax per person, based on double occupancy.
Please contact us for single occupancy rates.
Add up to 2 more people at $650 per person
Momentum Journeys Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm