fishing, nature and heritage tour package
Fish beautiful pools, explore local heritage and nature
Looking for more than simply fishing? This is a fishing experience that leaves you time to explore and learn about the history, culture and nature of the place you came to visit.
- Knowledgeable local guides
- Luxurious, family run lodge accommodation
- Stunning scenery
- See whales and icebergs
- Visit a local heritage center and hike the coastal path
- Enjoy serenity and disconnection from the rush of modern life
Note: Two of the days on this package are full fishing days, while the outport visit day is a day off from fishing.
- Day one: evening check in, dinner, join a short presentation about local conservation projects
- Day two: Morning fishing, afternoon boat tour to see whales, icebergs and a giant sea cave
- Day Three: Full day salmon fishing
- Day Four: Visit an outport community and a cultural center, then take a coastal hike to see whales and bergs, caribou and seals
- Day Five: Full day salmon fishing
- Day Six: check out, head home
Request A Quote
Momentum Journeys Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm