fishing, nature and ecology tour
Discover Newfoundland’s remote Great Northern Peninsula
Newfoundland’s Great Northern Peninsula is one of the most easily accessible wilderness areas of eastern North America.
Our fishing, nature and ecology tour will introcude you to the unique local ecology and heritage as you explore with your knowledgeable local guide.
- Experienced local guides
- Spectacular scenery
- Great fishing
- See whales and icebergs
- Explore local outport culture
- Luxurious, family run lodge accommodation
- Day one: evening check in to your lodge, dinner and introductory chat about local conservtion projects
- Day two: Get up early for some fishing, then later out on a boat to meet whales and see the icebergs
- Day Three: Early morning fishing, and then hike out to the underground river
- Day Four: Visit a nearby outport, take a boat ride to see whales, seals, icebergs and dramatic sea cliffs. Enjoy a waterfall hike and then return to the river for an early evening’s cast.
- Day Five: A morning’s fishing, then head out to Burnt Cape. Don’t forget the camera as this is a great chance to see more whales, bergs and maybe even a polar bear.
- Day Six: An early morning’s fishing and then head for home.
- 5 nights accommodation in a beautiful, remote lodge
- Shuttle to and from lodge from either Deer Lake or St Anthony airports
- All meals including packed lunches
- All transport to and from fishing pools
- All boat rides, canoes etc
- All guiding
- Fish preparation to take home with you
- option to include flights and transfers