BC Wildlife Safari
Want to see the wildside of British Columbia? Boasting not only spectacular scenery with unmatched opportunities for recreation and vacation choices, B.C. teems with amazing wildlife that people travel from all over the world to come see.
- Very good chance of seeing grizzlies, humpback whales, and orca
- Learn from experienced local naturalist guides
- Explore with operators who actively contribute to the well being of of B.C.s coastal environment
- Stay at a convenient ocean front hotel
- Spend one night at a remote bear viewing lodge
- See the ocean, islands and coast from a floatplane
Evening of day 1: Check into your Campbell River Hotel, familiarize yourself with the area and enjoy a meal at one of the many great local restaurants
Day 2: Breakfast. Enjoy a morning stroll or run down the Rotary Sea Walk. Check-in & meet your Captain & crew, before boarding the boat for your naturalist led Whale Watching & Wildlife Safari. Enjoy the rest of your day and evening exploring the Campbell River area, or the City itself
Day 3: Breakfast, floatplane to a remote bear viewing lodge on the mainland. Join bear viewing tour and evening presentation. Spend the night at this lovely floating lodge.
Day 4: Breakfast, depart by floatplane for Campbell River, arriving in town late morning in time for a leisurely trip home.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Campbell River
- Breakfasts at your Campbell River hotel
- 1 nights accommodation at a remote bear viewing lodge
- Return float plane flights to bear viewing lodge
- Guided whale watching & wildlife tour
- Guided bear viewing tour
- Additional activities at bear viewing lodge
- All food at bear viewing lodge
- Optional 4th night in Campbell River
- Please note all gratuities while at remote lodge are included
- Option to include flights from your home airport
- Option to include transfers to your hotel